Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GLUTEN FREE EXPO



The Gluten Free Expo was on over the weekend in Sydney. It was great to see how popular the event was - just look at the photo of the queue to get in!! There was more than 10,000 visitors over the 2 days. It was well worth the 40 minute wait, with lots of exhibitors and plenty of samples and great new products. For people on a gluten free diet it was like being a child in a candy store. Everything there was 'safe', although out of force of habit I still found that I would ask myself "I wonder if I can eat that?"! Some of the highlights were sampling the new ready made pastries by The Pastry Pantry, the DIY ginger beer, the range of great breads and the heavenly chocolate mousse from Casa De Sabor. I've got lots and lots of samples to try out over the next few weeks and will keep you updated with my favourite products.

No comments:

Post a Comment